Buyer's Agent - Real Estate Sales
Who are we?
The Haro Group (THG) is the #1 Real Estate Team in the Upstate of SC. Our mission is “to work heartily so that the communities our Sovereign God has placed us THRIVE.” Our vision is to unleash human potential to be the best in all things. We have grown over 700% since 2012. We were ranked in the Inc. 5000 for fastest growing companies in North America in 2017. We’ve been ranked as one of the top real estate teams in America for the past 3 years by Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. The average agent in North America sells 7 homes a year. Our average agent over the last 6 years has sold right at 50 homes/year. We work to give a highly specialized premier customer service experience to every home buying, selling or investing client. Our core values are Continuous Growth, Eliteness, Togetherness, Intensity and being Relentlessly Out-of-the-Box. We are passionate about developing leaders in our company. We are family-oriented, hard-working and passionate. Working here is an experience like no other and opens doors for the future both inside and outside of our organization. We are very proud of our legacy and will continue to build. Our target is to be a $100m company by 2028.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for leaders and top performers in any field that have a desire to learn sales and real estate to grow with a company committed to making everyone it touches better off. The Buyer Specialist at THG is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she communicates the desired criteria to the Market Specialist. The Market Specialist will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Specialist will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. They show up “all-in” every day.
What will you do?
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Create relationships with buyer leads coming to the team via phone and internet
- Immediately respond to internet, phone, and text leads
- Educate buyer clients about home buying/selling process
- Select homes (or oversee Market Specialist in selecting) that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Create documents such as representation contracts and purchase agreements; Present purchase offers to sellers or sellers' agent/s
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Keep The Haro Group informed on all client communications and developments using our systems
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for buyers
- FUTURE: Hire, train, and consult other Buyer & Market Specialists
- Outside Sales Leader – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Care (Operations/Customer Service) Team - daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Prospects/Vendors – daily
- Market Specialists
Leadership Development is one of our passions. As a Buyer Specialist grows in production, client base, customer-service, leadership and our unique culture, they will be considered for opportunities to build & lead a team within our company. We are open to and looking forward to building a commercial division, a luxury division, a property management division as well as expanding our residential real estate sales here in the Upstate and into the Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charleston and many other markets. We are looking for people who will lead all those efforts as we grow toward our goal of being a $100m company by 2028.
Who does well with us?
We have found that people who have a track record of thriving in a team atmosphere do extremely well here. Have you excelled in team athletics? Choir? Orchestra? Theatre? This is not a typical real estate office where everyone is an "independent." People who do well here care more about the success of the whole than their own individual accomplishments. Someone looking for the alluring and oft-misleading real estate "benefits" of "flexible hours, be-your-own-boss, and make unlimited income" is likely going to not love our atmosphere.
Benefits of Working Here as a Buyer Specialist at The Haro Group:
- A steady flow of leads from several marketing sources
- Proven training on prospecting, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Qualified consultation appointments set with buyers by our Inside Sales team
- Permanent office space
- Proven leadership team that is nationally recognized in the industry
- All marketing handled (mailings, signs, online, radio)
- Monthly Keller Williams office fees paid
- Twice-a-month coaching with an award-winning agent
- 4-8 Client Appreciation Events per year
- Dedicated business phone line (so you can disconnect and be with your loved ones)
- Business cards, marketing materials, systems, checklists
- Being part of the #1 Real Estate team in Greenville
- Surrounded by long-term top-producing agents and leaders
- Access to most robust CRM in the real estate industry
- Future career trajectory in a fast-growing, big-vision company
For more information about us, please check out the following pages:
- Zillow Reviews: https://www.zillow.com/profile/TheHaroGroup/
- Google Reviews: https://g.co/kgs/gB4nfD
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTbJ0U7N6l9pn5us...
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheHaroGroup/
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Proven leadership track record
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
If the term "self-managed" does not appeal to you, don't apply.
If you're okay with making less than $100K, don't apply.
If you have already mastered sales, please don't apply.
If you expect to succeed or be handed opportunities only working 40 hours a week, don't apply.
If you are not in the habit of inviting feedback on your performance, don't apply.
If you are able to point out problems without ever identifying solutions, don't apply.
If you aren't always looking for ways to improve the people, systems and results around you, don't apply.
If you struggle working with others and considering the impact of your words and actions on others, please don't apply.
If you've read this far, please make sure to tell us your "word of the day" somewhere in your submission. :o)
**Please be aware that our interview process is quite lengthy and intensive.
#1Training Company in the World (Keller Williams)
Profit Sharing Company