The Haro Group is a high energy, highly specialized, productivity-driven Real Estate Sales Team. Our intention is to grow our market share in Greenville each year and use our successes here to expand by using a world-class operations, marketing and lead generation hub to power agents in 50 other markets by 2025.
If you already have a job that you love and are succeeding at, you are likely a top candidate! We would love the opportunity to sit down with you and get into a relationship where we know exactly who to call when opportunities might arise.
Strong candidates likely already excel in their current roles.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Operations Staff member activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
This job will require a mental toughness and drive to succeed at a high level!
Over time, as leadership skills are exhibited, the Operations Staff member may have the opportunity to grow into a other positions for THG International.
The Haro Group Transaction Coordinator relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. This associate is deeply committed to supporting the team owners in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual could potentially grow into having the responsibility for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency. It’s important to note in a growing company that job descriptions are dynamic and may change as the business grows.
The Transaction Coordinator’s main focus is to deliver world-class customer service that meets productivity goals and creates (internal and external) clients for life.
- Surveys: Maintain average 4.7 customer service surveys (internal and external)
- Reviews: 60% of clients touched submit 5 star review on one of 3 major sites: Google, Yelp, Zillow.
- Referrals: Average 90% database business
20% - THINGS DONE FIRST AT ALL COSTS
- Close transactions
- Deliver unexpected service to agents and clients
80% - REGULAR WORK ACTIVITIES
- Process all contracts through closing
- Monitor electronic filing and procedures
- Communicate with clients, agents, coops, and service providers throughout the pre-listing, on market, and closing process
- Keep entire team updated on progress of contracts. Advise on when resolution and additional involvement is necessary.
- Maintain vendor and service provider files and relationships
- Effectively communicate with clients and agents to ensure fiduciary responsibility and service
- Ensure the accuracy of all paperwork and marketing
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals to ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms and conditions
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the process
- Draft any change forms needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and make sure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process.
- Stay in good communication with the listing agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Submit accurate documentation to the Market Center
- Manage client’s marketing reports though List Hub and KWLS
- THG Event Support and Planning
- Track listing data (units, volume, GCI, key dates, etc.)
- Manage marketing of our listings on social media
- Ensure accurate listing details populate in KWLS, Zillow, Trulia, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
Above Average Work Ethic
Above Average Great Attitude
Incredible Customer Service
Team Cultural Alignment
Health Insurance Options
Life Insurance Options