Business Development Representative
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of generating business and making commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
**Please be aware that our interview process is quite lengthy and intensive.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award winning Greenville real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The right candidate loves to connect with people and is driven, competitive, confident, outgoing, can be appropriately assertive, and most importantly, FUN! A love of problem-solving and “thinking outside of the box” is a must! If this sounds like you, we should talk.
The Haro Group is a fast-growing, excellence demanding, high-performance culture that values intensity, the willingness to learn, close relationships within the workplace and with our clientele, and an enthusiastic zest for life!
Our mission is to work heartily so that the communities our sovereign God has placed us in THRIVE.
- If the term "self-managed" does not appeal to you, don't apply.
- If you have already mastered sales, please don't apply.
- If you expect to succeed or be handed opportunities only working 40 hours a week, don't apply.
- If you are not in the habit of inviting feedback on your performance, don't apply.
- If you are not always looking for ways to improve the people, systems and results around you, don't apply.
- If you struggle working with others and considering the impact of your words and actions on others, please don't apply.
- If you've read this far, please make sure to tell us your "word of the day" somewhere in your submission. :o)
Responsibilities and Duties
This role is primarily in-office with 60% to 70% of the time spent on the phone with 40+ prospective buyers and sellers per day.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Qualifications and Skills
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a SC Real Estate license.
- Previous Customer Service and Phone Experience Preferred
- Learning-Based, Humility and Commitment to Continuous Growth
- Passionate about being the best. Elite.
- Loves the people they work with.
- Enthusiastic, Intense Work Ethic
- Outside-the-Box Problem Solver
- Keller Williams is the #1 training company in the world - across all industries.
- Base Salary Plus Commission Pay Structure
- Profit Sharing
- Group Health Care Options