Finance and Administration Director
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We are looking for people who love financials, data, reporting and protecting the growth of the business. The right candidate will have a passion for achievement and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of being the backbone of growth for one of the fastest growing companies in the Upstate, you should probably keep reading.
**Please be aware that our interview process is quite lengthy and intensive.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award-winning Greenville real estate team, working in a high-energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The right candidate loves to connect with people and is driven, competitive, confident, outgoing, can be appropriately assertive, and most importantly, FUN! A love of problem-solving and “thinking outside of the box” is a must! If this sounds like you, we should talk.
The Haro Group is a fast-growing, excellence-demanding, high-performance culture that values intensity, the willingness to learn, close relationships within the workplace and with our clientele, and an enthusiastic zest for life!
We have been ranked the #1 Real Estate Sales Team in the Upstate for the past 2 years, have landed on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in addition to being voted “Best of the Upstate.”+
We’ve grown over 1100% in 7 years and are now ready to move to the level by adding this key position to our company. We are looking for just the right person to take our financial, data and human resources game to the next level so that we accomplish our goals of growing another 300% in the next 2 years.
Our mission is to work heartily so that the communities our sovereign God has placed us in THRIVE.
Some things to think about:
- If an intense work atmosphere where you’ll never be bored sounds awful, I’d skip the application.
- If you care more about hours than you do about results, check out the next job posting.
- If you are not in the habit of inviting and receiving feedback on your performance, we’re not a fit.
- If you are not always looking for ways to improve the people, systems, and results around you, don't apply.
- If you cannot bear considering the impact of your life on others, this ain’t gonna work.
- If you've read this far, please make sure to tell us your "word of the day" somewhere in your submission. :o)
- If you love being pushed and being pushed to learn and grow, keep reading.
- If playing with anything less than a winning team would bore the _______ out of you, we should talk.
- If you passionately envision the connection between all things data and the present and future success of a business and you want to work through those numbers to exploit further explosive growth, yep, we should definitely talk.
- If you think this ad is kinda cheeky and frankly, you kinda like it, go ahead and apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive creation, adoption, development and full engagement in the existing systems, tools, and conversations of the company to drive The Haro Group’s growth in profitability which results in higher levels of service to clients and satisfaction for associates.
- Systematically quantify and communicate The Haro Group’s value proposition to support our service validity so that the company continuously attracts the necessary talent and clients in order to hit its growth targets.
- Own, track, and oversee computation of the company’s key performance indicators for each team member and the company as a whole.
- Collaborate with The Haro Group leadership and staff to implementing powerful growth systems and tools (through finance, human resource and reporting systems) that can be leveraged to grow the company’s market share
- Lead strategic financial decision-making. Ensure appropriate bookkeeping, accounting and human resources systems that are accurately maintained, monitor break-even daily, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly.
- Manage the Human Resources component of The Haro Group through utilization of and building upon the Leverage system within Keller Williams.
- Key Metrics: Retention of talent, profitability, and daily dollar.
Qualifications and Skills
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, bookkeeping, basic cash accounting knowledge, technologically savvy, strong sense of urgency and superior organizational and time management skills.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Previous team experience (not necessarily real estate team)
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a SC Real Estate license.
- High school graduate. College graduate preferred.
- Previous Bookkeeping, Management, and Human Resources Experience Preferred
- Learning-Based, Humility and Commitment to Continuous Growth
- Passionate about being the best. Elite.
- Loves the people they work with.
- Enthusiastic, Intense Work Ethic
- Outside-the-Box Problem Solver
- Keller Williams is the #1 training company in the world - across all industries.
- Base Salary Plus Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Group Health Care Options